Terms & Conditions:
In areas outside of our 5G coverage, you will be provided with a 3G and/or 4G Mobile Service.
Customers are required to subscribe to this service plan and designated value-added services of not less than HK$39 per month in value (if applicable) for a commitment period of 24 months or more. An MTR/Tunnels/Mobile Licence/Administration Fee of HK$18 per month applies to all plans. For service details and service plan Terms & Conditions, please visit http://www.hkcsl.com. (If applicable) If you choose a smart gadget at the same time, prepayment (amount depends on your chosen device) is required, the amount will be credited into your csl account by installments during the commitment period. Monthly fee of your SIM with smart gadget bundle will be adjusted to SIM plan with the same local data entitlement at the prevailing rate upon completion of the commitment period.
For selected 5G service plans, your basic and top up entitlement support tethering and peer-to-peer (P2P) functions (such as Bit-Torrent). For customers with multiple or additional sim cards, only one sim card can support tethering and peer-to-peer (P2P) functions at a time. Any breach of these restrictions may lead to suspension of your service or additional charges by us.
(1) This service plan includes 150GB monthly local data. Maximum up and download speeds for data access thereafter will be 2 Mbps. Actual speeds experienced will be considerably less than the network specifications and will be affected by Internet conditions, server speeds, network conditions, coverage, location, device used, hardware, software, usage levels and other factors.
(2) This service plan includes 300GB monthly local data. Maximum up and download speeds for data access thereafter will be 3 Mbps. Actual speeds experienced will be considerably less than the network specifications and will be affected by Internet conditions, server speeds, network conditions, coverage, location, device used, hardware, software, usage levels and other factors.
(3) This service plan includes 500GB monthly local data. When your mobile data usage reaches the monthly local data entitlement, you can continue to use the mobile data service without speed throttling. However, you will be allocated with less network resources for access subject to the prevailing network conditions and your experience may be affected. Actual speeds experienced will be considerably less than the network specifications and will be affected by Internet conditions, server speeds, network conditions, coverage, location, device used, hardware, software, usage levels and other factors.
(4) Unless otherwise specified, Service Plan included usage applies to local use only. Unless otherwise specified, Service Plan included usage will be calculated on a per minute basis. Any usage of less than one minute will be counted as one minute. When you use the Call Waiting service and are connected to more than one telephone line, airtime will be calculated according to the total time spent on all connected lines during call waiting.
(5) Mainland China Data Roaming Package:
• The Service is available to selected personal account customers of designated csl service plan subscriptions who have activated IDD, roaming service and subscribe to Data Roaming Day Pass service. It is subject to related Terms and Conditions. If the customer has not registered for IDD and roaming services or has already applied for “barring of data roaming service”, upon subscription to Mainland China Data Roaming Package, it represents the customer agrees to activate IDD and roaming service and agree to “un-bar data roaming service”.
• The Service is not applicable to Greater China Service Plan, China-HK-Macau Service Plan, Student Service Plan, Data only Service Plan and the service plans not support the data roaming service.
• Required subscribe to designated service plan and subscribe a minimum commitment period of 24, 30 or 36 months (“Commitment Period”).
• The Service included usage applies to use in Mainland China only.
i. if customers have Mainland China Data Roaming Package that included usage is “1GB/2GB/5GB per month”, any unused usage cannot be carried forward to the next bill month and will be forfeited at the end of each bill month; or
ii. if customers have Mainland China Data Roaming Package that included usage is “10GB (24months)”, the included usage is applicable to the Commitment Period. Any unused usage will be forfeited at the end of Commitment Period
• This Service included usage will take priority in deduction of data roaming usage in Mainland China. Customer may choose use other Roaming Package (if any) or Data Roaming Day Pass for continued use of data roaming service (roaming charges apply). For service details and charges of Data Roaming Day Pass, visithttp://e.hkcsl.com/datapass-e .
• If customers have both Mainland China Data Roaming Package (included shareable and non-shareable) and Greater China Data Roaming Package, data roaming usage in Mainland China will be deducted from non-shareable Mainland China Data Roaming Package first, then it will be deducted from Greater China Data Roaming Package. After that, it will be deducted from shareable Mainland China Data Roaming Package.
• Unless otherwise specified, the Service cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount, offer or promotion and is non-transferable nor exchangeable for cash or other products/services.
• Customers who terminate their mobile service accounts before expiry of Commitment Period shall be deemed to have forfeited any such entitlement, and CSL Mobile Limited (“CSL”) shall not be responsible for any such forfeiture.
• If customers terminate the Service before the expiry of the Commitment Period, CSL would charge the customers the early termination charges which are the sum of the monthly fee of the Service for the remaining period.
(6) "86-Easy" value–added service: You are required to complete the registration of the "86-Easy" value-added service (“this Service”) via the csl mobile app (“Mobile App”). When you subscribe to this Service, you will be randomly allocated a China mobile number (“PRC Mobile Number”).This PRC Mobile Number cannot be ported-out to other mobile operator. You can receive Short-Message-Services (“SMS”) via your designated PRC Mobile Number and send SMS to the applicable service provider(s) in mainland China and mobile numbers provided by the mobile service providers in mainland China on the Mobile App. The applicable service provider(s) in mainland China may be subject to change from time to time. Please call our customer service hotline at 28881010 for details. You are required to subscribe this Service by paying the relevant Charges for the designated Commitment Period (if applicable). If you choose to terminate this Service before the expiry of the Commitment Period, you will be required to pay an early termination charge equivalent to the sum of the monthly fees of this Service for the remaining months of your Commitment Period. This Service can only be used via your Mobile App. Maximum storage of SMS in Mobile App Inbox is 200. Basic Sent SMS Monthly Quota is 10, monthly cycle will be reset by 1st day of each month. No more SMS can be sent out once quota has been fully used or SMS Storage is full. You are responsible for deleting and backing-up your SMS in Inbox anytime. We are not liable for any loss or irretrievable SMS. When this Service is terminated, the assigned China PRC Mobile Number will be regarded as surrendered by you with immediate effect. Moreover, you will not be able to view or retrieve any SMS from the Mobile App. CSL Mobile Limited reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions without prior notice. In case of dispute, the decision of CSL Mobile Limited shall be final and binding.)
(7) Top-up Data Package
• The Top-up Data Package is applicable to selected Service Plan(s) only.
• The fee of the Top-up Data Package is subject to change from time to time and you will be charged the fee prevailing at the time of your subscription.
• Any unused usage cannot be carried forward to the next bill month and will be forfeited at the end of that bill month.
• The local Mobile Data service will stop when you use up the local Mobile Data usage included in your Top-up Data Package and the service will resume in the next bill month or when you subscribe to another Top-up Data Package.
• We reserve the right to terminate or change this Top-up Data Package or these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice and to make the final decision in the event of any dispute.
(8) Register as a member of The Club, and earn Clubpoints from telecom bills to redeem gifts. The Club service is subject to Terms and Conditions of Club HKT Limited. For details or registration, please visit www.theclub.com.hk.
(9) Service Package
Local Wi-fi usage: Unlimited Wi-Fi usage at csl Wi-Fi hotspots for Wi-Fi enabled devices. 1,000Mbps is the network specification for Wi-Fi 802.11ac only applicable to selected csl Wi-Fi hotspots in limited locations. However, the actual speeds experienced by customers using those hotspots are less than the network specifications and will be affected by user’s mobile device (e.g. number of antenna equipped), network coverage and usage, international bandwidth and other extraneous factors. For service details, please refer to http://e.hkcsl.com/wifi-e.
Intra-network SMS & and International SMS:
Intra-network SMS is text SMS sent within Hong Kong to 1O1O, csl and SUN Mobile customers and is subject to a monthly quota of 500 SMS units ("Quota"). Inter-network SMS is text SMS sent within Hong Kong to users of other Hong Kong networks. International SMS is text SMS sent within Hong Kong to users of overseas networks. Within the monthly Quota, you can enjoy sending any Inter-network SMS at $0.6 per SMS and International SMS at $2 per SMS. The Inter-network SMS and International SMS will be counted towards the Quota. If the usage exceeds the Quota, the Thereafter Charge is $0.3 per Intra-network SMS; $0.6 per Inter-network SMS; and $2 per International SMS. Each SMS holds 160 English or 70 non-English characters, including spaces and punctuation marks. If the SMS contains both English and non-English characters, the limit of 70 characters shall apply. If your message exceeds this limitation, it will be transmitted in form of multiple SMS and each SMS will be charged. Not all devices support SMS and/or other services included in the Service Plan. You should check whether your device is able to receive SMS and support any services included in the Service Plan.
MMS: Local Thereafter Charge for MMS: $2 per MMS. Unless otherwise specified, Service Plan included usage applies to local use only. Any unused usage cannot be carried forward to the next bill month and will be forfeited at the end of each bill month.
Details of Voicemail, call forwarding, call hold, conference call, caller ID, call waiting: Please visit https://www.hkcsl.com/tc/general-service-value-added-service-package/
(10) By using SafetyNet ("the Service"), you understand and agree to these terms and conditions.
• The Service is only applicable to customers who subscribed designated mobile service plans.
• The Service is supported by designated mobile devices and designated operating systems. Please check to ensure compatibility of the Service with your mobile device.
• You can terminate the Service by giving us at least 30 days' prior notice by calling our customer hotline 25123123.
• We reserve the right to modify or cancel the Service (or any part thereof) and/or any features of the Service at any time without prior notice. You agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification or cessation of the Service and/or its features.
• We make no warranty that:
i. the Service will meet your requirements;
ii. the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free;
iii. the results or information that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable; or
iv. the quality of any services, information or other material obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectation.
• You expressly understand and agree that your use of the Service is at your sole risk, and the Service is provided on an "AS-IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis and we expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We assume no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings or for any damage to your Mobile Equipment or loss of data that results from the download of any materials, data or information. You expressly relieve us from any and all liabilities arising from the access or use of the Service (or any part thereof).
• As a part of the Service feature, we may send you SMS notifications including options for any applicable anti-virus solutions.
• The Service is also subject to the terms and conditions of the Mobile Service Agreement and the terms and conditions of any third party suppliers as may be amended from time to time.
(11) Piggy Bank Service (“This Service”) is applicable to customers subscribing to a designated 5G service plan with the local data entitlement 80GB/150GB/300GB (including SIM/handset, Multi-User service plans).
• The monthly service subscription fee of This Service is HK$48 when a commitment period is involved. Customer must agree to a commitment period associated with the service plan concerned. The designated 5G service plan subscribers could entitle to This Service for free during the designated 5G service plan commitment period. This Service will be terminated automatically upon the completion of the commitment period. When subscribing to This Service, any remaining local data entitlement will be carried forward to the next billing month up to the end of the commitment period of your service plan. All remaining local data entitlement will be forfeited thereafter.
• If you change your service plan, all remaining local data entitlement will be forfeited.
• This Service is not among the designated VAS for selection in respect of Handset Plan subscription (if applicable).
• You can terminate This Service by giving us at least 30 days' prior notice all remaining local data entitlement will be forfeited without any compensation.
• This Service is not applicable to customers subscribing to a 5G service plan with the local data entitlement 8GB/12GB/500GB.
• With regard to designated 5G service plan subscribers, This Service allows remaining local data entitlement to be carried forward to the next billing month, throughout the commitment period. The maximum local data entitlement residue that can be carried forward to the next billing month is equal to three times of your service plan entitlement.
(12) MOOV 24 bit Music Service: Customers who are required to subscribe to an HK$88 per month service package separately can enjoy the first two months’ MOOV 24 bit Music Service free of charge. Service will be charged for at the rate of HK$88 per month from the third month onwards.
(13) csl. 5G VR Service Plan: Customers who subscribe to a HK$78 per month service package can enjoy the first two months’ service free of charge. csl. 5G VR Service Plan will be charged for at the rate of HK$78 per month from the third month onwards.
(14) A designated 5G service plan subscriber is entitled to Viu Service during such designated 5G service plan commitment period. Viu Service will be terminated automatically upon the completion of the commitment period.To utilize Viu Service, you are required to download and successfully install the Viu app from Google Play or App Store through eligible mobile devices and register for a Viu account.Viu Service is provided by PCCW OTT (Hong Kong) Limited and use of the Viu Service is subject to the Viu Terms and Conditions (available for viewing at https://www.viu.com/ott/hk/en-us/copyright-statement/terms-and-conditions).
(15) The service is applicable only to designated customers and is currently compatible with major mobile OS platforms and certain handset models. For more details please visit https://www.hkcsl.com/en/ultimate-data-safe-service/.
(16) For smartphone workshop details, please visit https://www.hkcsl.com/tc/smartphone-workshop/.
(17) Register as a member of The Club, and earn Clubpoints from telecom bills to redeem gifts. The Club service is subject to Terms and Conditions of Club HKT Limited. For details or registration, please visit www.theclub.com.hk.
(18) Customers are required to purchase the handset for the Special Subscription Price when subscribing, renewing or topping-up the commitment period contract (“the contract”). For more details, please visit https://www.hkcsl.com/en/special-subscription-price/.
(19) Handset sanitizing service is subject to Terms and Conditions. Please visit any csl shops and ask our staff for details. The product/service is supplied by third parties. The purchase or consumption of those Products/Services shall be at the Customer’s own risk and CSL shall not be liable for any personal injury or property damage suffered by the users. For more details, please visit https://www.hkcsl.com/tc/csl-anti-epidemic/.
(20) A guaranteed favorable birthday trade-in price of HK$500 is offered during his/her birthday month, or within 30 days after his/her birthday Such a customer will get HK$500 in addition to the daily offer price shown at any csl store or trade-in counter (HK$500 will be given as a monthly service fee rebate in respect of a handset connection service plan subscription). The trade-in price is benchmarked with major mobile device chainstores (20 or more outlets). This trade-in price is for designated handset/tablet models only. In order to qualify for the offer, a customer is required to show a valid identification document to verify his/her birthday month. Each customer is entitled to the offer one time only during his/her birthday month each year. The above-mentioned offer is applicable only to trade-in handsets in conjunction with purchase of a handset/tablet with or without handset connection service plan subscription at a suggested retail price of more than HK$2,000 (not applicable to Xiaomi or Apple products). The additional HK$500, after handset connection service plan subscription, will be credited to your csl account to appear in the second bill statement following subscription. The offer is neither transferable nor redeemable for cash. It cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers and is subject to Terms & Conditions. Please direct any inquiries to our sales staff.
(21) 5G Additiomal SIM Card
• 5G Additional SIM is only applicable to customers who subscribes to designated 5G service plans (the “Primary SIM Service Plan ”) with local data entitlement 12GB/80GB/150GB/300GB. This Service is not applicable to customers subscribing to a 5G service plan with the local data entitlement 8GB/500GB.
• You may subscribe up to four additional SIM cards for each Primary SIM Service Plan during the Commitment Period of the Primary SIM Service Plan.
• Each 5G additional SIM card is subject to a 24 or 36 Commitment Period, which commences from the activation of the respective additional SIM. You must pay us Early Termination Charge, which is the monthly service fee for the remaining months of the Commitment Period of the Additional SIM (the “Early Termination Charge for Additional SIM”) if during the Commitment Period of the Additional SIM, you cancel and vary the services of the Additional SIM; or you cease to subscribe to Primary SIM Service Plan or other plans designated by us from time to time. In such case, your Additional SIM services will be terminated and you may not be able to use the service number registered to Additional SIM services.
• The monthly fee for each 5G additional SIM card is HK$120. If customer has two additional 5G SIM cards in effect on the bill date of the month, he/she will be entitled to an extra rebate of HK$20 for that billing cycle. If customer has three additional 5G SIM cards in effect on the bill date of the month, he/she will be entitled to an extra rebate of HK$80 for that billing cycle. If customer has four additional 5G SIM cards in effect on the bill date of the month, he/she will be entitled to an extra rebate of HK$180 for that billing cycle.